Thank you for supporting Home-based Food Entrepreneur Virtual National Conference!
Your tax-deductible donation will be made to Renewing the Countryside.
100% of your gift be used to support the Home-based Food Entrepreneur Virtual National Conference programming.
You can make an online donation below, or mail checks to...
Renewing the Countryside
P.O. BOX ONE
Zumbro Falls, MN 55991
(Write HFEVNC on the memo line)
For questions regarding Home-based Food Entrepreneur Virtual National Conference or Sponsorships, please contact Lisa Kivirist ([email protected], 608-329-7056).
Major Sponsorship Levels (donations of any size are appreciated)
Outreach Partner Sponsor | $200 (in-kind support by non-profit organizations)
- Reserved for non-profit organizations that share a similar mission related to the cottage food industry development and wish to support the event through outreach, promotion to their members or constituents and engagement.
- Recognition on Conference website with name or logo
- 1 Registration
Bronze Sponsor | $500
- Recognition on Conference website with logo
- 1 Registration
Silver Sponsor | $1,000 Bronze Sponsorship benefits, plus:
- 3 Registrations
Gold Sponsor | $5,000 Silver Sponsorship benefits, plus:
- Promotion on Renewing the Countryside social media as a featured sponsor
- Call-out in press release for conference
- 6 Registrations
Platinum Sponsor | $10,000 - Only 2 availableGold Sponsorship benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to present a taped educational (non-marketing) webinar, lasting up to 1 hour, during conference week on relevant topic; webinar to be submitted, in advance, for posting to the platform
- 15 Registrations