THIS SPRING: Networking Events & Mentorships
- Ample time for farmers + buyers to learn & connect
- Community partners leverage shared goals
- Educational introductions to Local Food Purchasing Regulations & Food Safety/GAPs
Mentorship Applications Now Being Accepted
Throughout 2016, a limited number of Farm to Institution Mentorships will be developed throughout the state to help participants navigate barriers, access existing resources and opportunities, and to accelerate Farm to Institution success. If selected through the application and interview process, your institution or farm will be matched with a targeted team made up of relevant topic experts and practitioners on-the-ground to provide technical assistance. Learn more:
Registration closed - the events were a great success!NW Minnesota: Thief River Falls, February 16
Who Should Attend?
- school nutrition directors
- public health specialists
- hospital foodservice directors
- rural development specialists
- processors or aggregators
- local food advocates
- child care providers
Cost: $15, includes lunch
Want to get a head start in learning about local food sourcing? Or can't make our events?
Check our farm to institution resources here.