Finding quality, affordable land is challenging. Our Farmland Access Navigators are here to help. They are trained to guide beginning farmers through the process of finding property and securing land tenure. Our Navigators provide individualized assistance to farmers in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Our services include:
• Developing a farmland access plan
• Clarifying goals and exploring tenure options
• Reviewing financial and technical readiness
• Exploring lease or purchase options
• Reviewing land suitability
• Assessing financing options
• Identifying technical advisors such as attorneys to review key documents and assessors to value land...
• And more!
Ready to get started? Click here to fill out our intake form.
Or contact the nearest navigator directly:
Renewing the Countryside
Midwest Organic & Sustainable Education Service